Professional Software Development
The process of developing software through successive phases in an orderly way.
Custom Software Development
We offer full-cycle development services for web, mobile and desktop that have already brought value to Walmart, eBay and Viber
Enterprise Mobile Apps
75 experts, 300+ projects. We develop iOS, Android, WP, Cordova and Xamarin apps, mobile back-ends, provide integration and maintenance
Websites and Portals
All-round website development services from design to maintenance with 180 web experts and a record of 250 delivered websites
Once you have started a project with us, the next steps are quite simple.
Defining the project scope
Upon the submission of the Request for Quote, our company assigns a team to gather and analyze the requirements and create vision/scope documents. The team prepares functional specifications, design, detailed plans for sprints/iterations and delivery, as well as cost estimates.
The development process starts off with creating Technical Design Documents (TDD), Project Plans and Test Plans. Our company builds a software prototype to simulate the future application and receive feedback from the customer. When all the features are implemented and integrated according to the requirements, the team performs development testing and comes up with a user guide.
In this stage, the solution undergoes a full cycle of testing with bug fixing to ensure that software is running like clockwork.
Upon the delivery of the project, you receive: Software product, Documentation, Technical requirements, Design, User manual, Setup program, Installation and maintenance instructions, Source code, Warranty. You retain full intellectual property rights and the software source code.
KEY TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
- Back-end and desktop: Microsoft .NET, Java, C++, PHP, Qt, Node.js
- Mobile: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Xamarin, Apache Cordova, Qt
- Web development: Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Pimcore, Magento, Sitecore, EPiServer
- Software testing: Microsoft Coded UI Tests, Selenium, HP QuickTest Professional, Segue SilkTest, IBM Rational Functional Tester, Silk Performer, HP LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012
- Databases and data warehouses: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, Amazon Web Services, SAP, Oracle, Sybase, NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, Apache CouchDB, PostgreSQL)